Skip to main content

If Only Things Were Easier...LOL

Nothing in life is quite easy and clear cut. I mean just when you think things are going to be easy in comes a hiccup, a bump, a wall. At the risk of being too transparent, we are experiencing a few hiccups along the way. Boy, it can be discouraging. Now I know that my source and joy is Jesus. I know that. But I am human and I experience discouragement and times when I am wondering, "If yes, then why this?" I am so thankful for my amazing husband who is such an encourager. He is truly my knight in shining armor. He is so sweet and speaks truth to my heart and spirit. But I still pout. God is so good and faithful. And even though I go through seasons of doubt and discouragement, I choose to remember what He has done for me and not doubt His love and goodness for me and mine.
So I would love if you would all join me in prayer and help me defeat the blues with your love. Help me bombard heaven on our behalf. The Bible says that where two or three are gathered there he'll be in the midst of them. So if more than one of us is praying for the same thing, He is there and ready to answer.
I would also love to pray for you. If you have anything that you would like me to pray for, please let me know. I will agree with you in prayer and we can bombard heaven for you and your situation. Nothing is impossible with God or for God. And since we are His children we get to experience His love and goodness, His provision and favor. Let's believe together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sleeping Giant Needs to Wake Up!

Lately, I have been reading articles and watching the news and noticing that there is a trend going on. I don't know if you have noticed it or not. You may even be experiencing it at work or in your own community. Last night I read an article about ABC wanting to pilot a show called, "Good Christian B****es." It is a show about women in the church and their depiction. It is similar to "Desperate Housewives" in a whole other form. When the periodical "Christianity Today" was contacted about how offensive the name and content of the show was to them, they chose not to fall for the trap. But someone did say in the same article, "I would highly doubt that you would see a show titled, "Good Muslim B****es" or "Good Jewish B****es." Why is it okay for Christians to be bashed and depicted in such a manner. I am not naive to think that we are perfect or gossip-free. I have been in ministry long enough to know that we struggle with the

Push Me and I'll Push Harder

This week has been a week of intense emotion on many different levels. My husband was hospitalized after a misdiagnosis that could have been almost fatal had we not persisted in getting him to a different hospital. What should have been a minor procedure of removing a sick appendix turned out to be much worse because of the lapsed time between the misdiagnosis and the actual diagnosis. To see my husband, a strong and independent man, healthy and beautiful so drained and sick, made me sad and angry. I could not understand why this was happening, especially to him. During the surgery, I get a call from my mother that my youngest was sick with a fever. I was so torn and could not seem to take it anymore. My insides were a mess and all I wanted to do was scream, run and breakdown. I did cry, and thankfully, I had two really good friends by my side that encouraged me and really helped me along. My husband ended up staying in the hospital for an entire week, due to the infection and post-op

Crazy Like Life

Man, it's been crazy around here lately. I thought that after the holidays things would begin to slow down a bit. But I must say that the speed of life has gained momentum. Totally NUTS. But this is my life. Seasons come and seasons go. At Transformation Church things are more amazing every week. People are coming from all over to begin their spiritual journey. What an honor!!! That they would choose to come to TC. That they trust us enough to start here. There is a bible verse that says, " But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong." When we gather as a team on Monday mornings to pray for the needs of our church, for the needs our community we are humbled to know that God would use us to do this great work, to think that He would choose us. With all sincerity, we weep at this knowledge. So as God continues to bring lives to us here @ TC things are getting busier. But man, are we excited! An